Wednesday, September 14, 2016


Grace Life – Living by Grace:
”Discovering the DYNAMIC LIFE of Living by God’s Grace -  a DYNAMIC LIFE of Union with Christ” A New Conference Teaching Series by Reginald Fleets of Reginald Fleets Ministries




Believer:  Living by Grace is living by “A Covenant – A Person “
“(The Person of Jesus Christ)”
Living by Grace is not living by a mixture of 2 Covenant (S) –
“Not The Law (of Moses) and Jesus”

Isa 42:6 - “I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles,

Isa 49:8 - Thus says the LORD: “In an acceptable time (the time of my favor, At just the right time,, In a time of good pleasure,  I have heard You, and in the day of salvation I have helped You; I will preserve You and give You as a covenant to the people, to restore the earth, to cause them to inherit the desolate heritages; 

Heb 8:10 - “For this is the covenant I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Heb 8:13 - In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete.


No comments:

Post a Comment